Batteries Plus has partnered with Franchise Sellers to assist you in selling your business.
This is what you can expect during the onboarding process.
- Enter your contact information and answer questions about the business(es) you’re selling.
- Next you will email, fax, or upload (using a link that we’ll provide) your company’s financial information, marketing materials, and anything else you think will be helpful to value and market your business.
- We will then review all of the submitted information and contact you with additional questions, missing documents, and answer any of your questions.
- We will ‘recast’ your financials to determine total Seller’s Discretionary Earnings – “What would one full-time working owner generate in total net compensation if they were to buy and run your business?”
- Using Industry Rules Of Thumb and Sold Market Comparables, we will provide you with a free business opinion of value.
-If you are willing to sell your business for a price close to that value, we’ll move forward with executing a resale agreement.
Completing this form does not obligate you to an agreement. Please complete this seller questionnaire below and we will be in touch with you soon to answer more questions or to start the selling process. If you ever get stuck, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Batteries Plus Director Of Franchise Resales