With over 3000 franchise concepts available in the United States alone, searching for the right franchise can be a daunting task. In addition, not all franchises are created equally, and even the top rated franchises are not always the best fit for all individuals. Our process takes a close look at your goals, experience, strengths, weaknesses, financial ability, desired lifestyle, and more to help you find the opportunities that present a realistic opportunity for long term success and happiness. This way, when you do decide to buy a franchise, you can be confident it’s the right one for you.
We Do The Hard Work To Find You A New Franchise
Since there are so many franchise opportunities available today, it is much easier to choose the wrong franchise than the right one. Our team of professionals has decades of experience in franchising. We’ve owned franchises, we’ve helped build franchises, and we have helped entrepreneurs just like you achieve success in franchising. We are here to help you!
Our consultation process is a proven method of helping buyers new to franchising research and identify their best matched franchise opportunities.
Our Five Step Process
1. You complete and submit the short Buyer Registration.
2. A Franchise Sellers Consultant will contact you to review your business ownership goals, objectives, experiences, education, skills, and financial abilities in order to effectively research franchise opportunities ideal for you.
3. Your consultant will utilize the information you provided to thoroughly analyze the market for available franchises, seeking only those that are ideally suited to you. This analysis will focus on those characteristics you identified as important to you in any potential business opportunity, including investment level.
4. Your consultant will present to you a short list of franchise companies that are appropriately priced and match your goals and qualifications. For those opportunities that you elect to pursue, we will initiate the introduction process with the appropriate Franchisors and sales personnel.
5. You will then conduct your own due diligence process with these individual franchise companies in order to make a final, informed purchasing decision. Throughout this five-step process, we will be there to advise and coach you.